Kaspersky 2011 Internet Securities
How to Remove older version of Kaspersky to install our recommended Kaspersky 2011 Internet Securities. (this is currently the only version that we recommend)
1. Hit the windows start button, in the lower left hand side of screen.
2. Select control Panel
3. In control panel, select add/remove programs
4. Wait for the list of installed programs to generate
5. Once generated find Kaspersky install currently in list. (in most cases this will be Kaspersky internet securities 2010)
6. Clicking on kaspersky will highlight it.
7. In the highlighted section select the change/remove button
8. New window will pop up select remove
9. Select Complete Uninstall
10. Select remove
11. Wait for the program to be uninstalled
12. You be prompted to restart your computer, click yes
13. Once your restart has been completed go to bataviacomputers.com/get-kaspersky and select the file to download
14. When download has completed select to run, or double click download to run
15. Follow the instructional screens to complete installation
16. If prompted to restart computer say yes and restart
17. When kaspersky starts either select to run the 30 day trial or enter your license number under activate new commercial license if you already have a key.
(if you would like to purchase or renew your license key you can contact us at (585) 343-2070)